The menu is widely huge; I mean if you’ll drool over their menu, you’ll find none of the cuisine which would have left. From chinese to north indian, from dosas to vada pav; every item is there offered at reasonable prices. I had Indo chinese version called “Schezwan Dosa’ which was undoubtedly huge for me(as per my belly). It was yummy, heavy and too spicy. A very small and reasonable place to hog over anything and anytime.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on Zomato
Top Posts & Pages
- PARAGLIDING IN KAMSHET: Everything You Need To Know About This Great Adventure Getaway Near Mumbai and Pune
- Kandivali Has A New Crave Junction
- Glocal Junction, Worli: All Deets!
- Head to Light House Cafe, Worli for Chicago Deep Dish Pizza & Flying Noodles
- Copper Cabana, Sakinaka is Re-Launched
- Mitron opens its doors in Seawoods, Navi Mumbai