Here’s my review of Zaffran, Lower Parel on @Zomato! http://zoma.to/review/32056805
Whenever you think of eating biryanis and some mughlai and maybe some non veg eatings, you can just head towards Zaffran. Zaffran’s authentic biryani preparation is just next level. From ambiance to food deliciousness, the place is amazing but if i’ll talk about the price, its a bit expensive. I mean it costs you about 500 bucks for just having a biryani. Talking about the menu options and as i said, all you can get over here is the wide range of mughlai, north indian style and yummy biryanis in veg and non veg options.
1) Murg biryani- Cost 460/- excl tax
2) Aloo Tuk Chaat- Its the aloo tikki chaat spread with sweet imli chutney and green chutney served with sprinkled onions on top. Price- 310/- excl tax
3) Veg Galouti kebab- This was something new that have ever tried. Soft and yummy it was.4) Murgh Malai Tikka- Creamy and delicious.
5) Butter Chicken- Lavishly delicious.6) Dal Makhni- A very best option for all the Vegetarians who can have a meal over here.
7) Gulab Jamun- Do i need to describe anything about it. Anyways it was served hot and tempting at its best as always!
8) Breads- With the main course we had Roomali Roti and Butter Paratha.
Overall my experience has been worthy with zaffran regarding taste and ambiance. One should try atleast once to have an amazing eating experience here if the spending is not the concern.