With its authentic and super delicious Indian food delivery based, Box 8 has become a popular option for having Indian style meals by many; having presence currently in Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore. They promise to serve in ‘sooperman’ kind of speedy delivery so to serve their customers happy and satisfied. Box 8 delivers food in very attractive boxes, one can get fascinated by their beautiful packaging too apart from their timely delivery system. Their menu is quite large with many varieties in Veg and Non-Veg like All in 1 Meals, Paratha Wraps, Sandwiches, Desserts, Fusion Box, Ice creams, Biryani, etc.
Being a hard core non-vegetarian, I decided to try out their various meal boxes that served me in no time.
- Chicken Overload All in 1 Meal: This had got the yummy Dal Makhni, Rice, Chicken Kebabs, Parathas, Green chutney & onion salad, Tandoori Chicken gravy with Chocolate brownie as a sweet in the meal box. Had this super yummy tummy filling meal at one go.
- Paneer Makhni Fusion Box: All the paneer lovers will just love this. It had delicious paneer cubes atop on its yummy curry rice. It just can’t be better than this. Yummy
- Chicken XXL Paratha Wrap: I could eat the freshly prepared tender chicken bites in this one big wrap of paratha. I mean its taste was so good. All the wrap lovers are definitely gonna like this. This is something different from the rest. Worth a try!
- Murg Dum Biryani: Well-cooked and sufficient boneless chicken crumbs tossed in the biryani rice could be another best option for all the chicken lovers. It is served with raita that gives a complete biryani eating delight.
- Ice Tea: This drink was my saviour for this huge meal after all. Loved it.
- Choco Lava Cake: Since I’m a huge lover of choco lava brownie cakes that fulfils my ‘after meal’ sweet cravings so I ordered it. It was small and compact. Though it didn’t have that lava thing (melted chocolate) coming out from the cake. It was okay.
The quantity served justifies the price; I mean at such an affordable price you can have your meals that are delivered in sufficient quantity; apparently you will not feel that you’re overpriced. Hence, Box 8 is just next level. This place is the best option for having meals at home as it has come into my priority for the same. For the first timers, Box 8 is worth a try; and for the rest, Box 8 promises to live up to their standards of taste, delivery, packaging, price and what not. I hope that they continue to maintain these standards and live up to every foodie’s expectations.