Khana khazana- A perfect family dining place to indulge in a lot of varieties from their special multi-cuisine menu varieties. Its a whole paradise of scrumptuous meal to choose from while the family can have a special time bonding and eating lovely food out here. They offer Gujarati, Punjabi, Chinese, South indian and even limited mexican and lebanese options too alongwith the traditional Mumbai style food. Dessert and beverage options are limited. I could see beautiful families chilling and the vibrant ambiance to spend a happy time.
Everything came out to be too warm and welcoming. The staff was very friendly providing you your order in no time. According to my experience, khana khazana is more of Indian food rather chinese or mexican or any other (not indian) dishes that they offer, so I would recommend to only opt for Indian food and you could know why from my below mentioned food experience-
My dinner experience was a mix of Chinese, Gujarati and Punjabi dishes. I had chinese and gujarati as my starters and went for punjabi as the main course. My orders were-
• Veg Mushroom Soup- This was very nice; had loads of mushroom and veggies just like hot & sour.
• Sweet Corn Soup- This was too sweet, the proper taste of authentic sweet corn soup was not here.
• Veg Manchurian- This had more of soya sauce present in the manchurian.
• Paneer chilly- Atleast paneer was crispy , again the same had soya sauce more.
• Masala Fried Khichia- Just loved this authentic Gujarati option. This had liads of veggies, butter, green chutney and crispiness to bite on.
• Deewana Mastana- A punjabi dish option highly recommended- basically its a mix of two veggies.
• Kaju Khazana- This had kaju and garlic. Will go well with kulcha or roti.
• Cheese garlic naan & butter kulcha- Good
• Caramel Custard- This one’s my favourite. Must try if you wanna go for a dessert. This was their dessert of the day.
• Chocolate mousse- Dessert of the day turned out to be delicious for a chocolate lover.
Rich Indian food and cosy environment are what I would look for in this place. The vibe is warm and a must for family dining and Indian food.