Atte ke ladoo is very simple to make at home. This authentic Indian style homemade ladoos are very popular in Indian households. Atte ke ladoo are traditional Indian sweets made with whole wheat flour, sweetener and ghee. These are basically an Indian winter snack as these ladoos intend to keep our body warm during harsh winters.
I always try to perceive of something new whenever I get time or something and especially during weekends. Cooking has always been one of my favourite jobs though I am not an expert into this but I am sure ‘probably will’ if I will keep on exploring myself into this hobby in the spare time. So eventually, on one of the weekends I happened to try my hands into preparing ‘Atte ke Ladoo’. This idea was brought to me by my friend from workplace who gave me this craving of eating homemade ‘Aate ke Ladoo’ since she brought those for us the previous week day. Such craving taught me its preparation which is undoubtedly very simple to make. So here’s the method of preparation-
- Wheat Flour-2 cups
- Powdered Sugar- 1 cup
- Cardamom- 3 pc
- Ghee-3 cups
- Cashews- 4/5 pc
- Heat 3 cups of ghee in a pan and put 2 cups of wheat flour on to it.
- Stir regularly till the flour smells cooked and changes to light brown.
- Place the cooked flour on to the big plate and let it cool for sometime.
- Observe when the flour is little cooler, start putting sugar, crushed cashews and cardamom on it. Mix them well.
- After mixing, you can go ahead with preparing small ladoos of it with your both hands.
That’s all folks! Have a great one.
Do SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel for some visual treats.